Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cycle 2 week 8

i belive that technology has helped me as a student by making me think more scientificly. for example i have a clock in my room, for about two years i have never bothered to see what the clock looked like on the inside and i was facinated on what i seen. I knew than and there that i should start thonking more scientificly. i thought that i did well was that my typing skill have improved by doing my blogs. i am now able to type alot faster than how i use to. what i think i should do to improve is try to restating my questions when i answer. if i did then my grade in science will improve in the future.

3 comments:

  1. You used alot of interesting details. I liked the clock part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job. You used allot of details.

    ReplyDelete